Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 11: Jade Gelskey


Day 11: So for today the sign I found was on the Wendys in Cedar. I think that this sign is not as strong as the others I looked at for this 15 day project. I think that the type while similar is not as well done as the others. The type seems a little crowded and the color changes seem a little unnecessary (red & yellow).

I also think the little white stripe (while correlating the sings with Coke) is very weirdly placed. I do not like how it goes through the upper lettering and then super super close to the word "meals" in the bottom. And it also appears that the Coke should be a focal point or at least noticeable and it is neither. And to top it off the "enjoy" at the top looks completely separate from the rest of it.

Basically I probably will not use this one for the project, but at least I got a picture for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment