Thursday, January 14, 2010

Obelisk

So I think I'm lucky that there are monuments with commemorative historical type on them every ten feet across campus. I found this one on one of the obelisks by the gymnastics building. (Obelisk - noun, a tapering four-sided shaft of stone, usually monolithic and having a pyramidal apex.)

Anyway I've found a lot of type that's meant to last but I'm having trouble coming up with a way to integrate that into my three panel project. If anyone has some suggestions holla at your boy. (Holla at your boy - imperative statement, an inner city colloquialism that translates to, "If you are so inclined, comment my blog post with something informative and insightful with respect to the project parameters that may serve as some means of inspiration.")

love,
Dan Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment