Monday, January 11, 2010

day eight

I've passed this sign many times but never took the time to really pay attention to what it said. I find it not very attractive in the first place but realized that must be the reason that nobody else payed attention to the fact that this message has expired & that nobody feels like it must be taken down. It also made me wonder if the sign was even effective or if it contributed to the tree sale.

The main reason I was attracted to the sign today was because I've been struggling coming up with how I am going to recreate & display my findings. I first thought about my resources & then my budget. This led me to thinking about the economy & it's negative impact on everybody. So I wanted to incorporate this in my theme & maybe use found materials to make my final three panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment