Wednesday, April 7, 2010

J.J. & Linzie Hunter

So the designer that I have to create a similar aesthetic style of, is Linzie Hunter. Here is some of here work, or at least a piece that I am kind of basing my poster off of.

I think that a lot more of mine is going to change just so that I am only creating a feel for the style of Linzie Hunter yet still have a piece that is truly mine. Also I am trying to make the word "Isabella" the focal point but think I am going to have problems because the style I am using is very busy and can sometimes be chaotic.

I don't have much done on it as you can see but I am going to have a bunch of different words surrounding "Isabella" but pushed back in opacity so that the title is still the focus and I am going to add in a lot more lines and decorations with some being the strong contrasting colors which is a prevalent feature in Linzie's work.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I know you know what I already going to say but I am going to say it anyways.

    I think you are heading in the right direction for you poster and you are doing a good job with incorporating the style of Linzie Hunter.

    If you are going to add in the text like you said then I would use some of that cool color that Hunter is using in her poster.

    I think that you are going to do well with these poster so no worries man.

    ReplyDelete