Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 13 : Jade Gelskey



Day 13:

So for today I ventured all the way down to the other end of town (Walmart side) and check out what is going on in the typographic signs on fast food restaurants down there. I actually found a pretty decent sign. Aside from the flame like design I think the signs work really well. The typography is simple and strong like many of the others and the color scheme really draws your eye to what they are trying to say.

I think that this sign has a little more contemporary feel than the others I have posted up. It looks a little more like some thing people would design today. I like that they list the classic taco and then the price in a good hierarchy. I talked about how the last sign did not really work as well because this was not worked out correctly. I think this one is. 99Cents is cheap and will definitely get ones attention and the then they can see what actually is 99 cents.

Not to mention the entire time I was taking pictures the parking lot smelled like yummy Mexican food. Haven't ate at a Del Taco before but I am guessing its pretty tasty. Healthy prob. not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment