Friday, January 15, 2010

graphic messages?





Clearly this picture is from a different season, but I wanted to see what kind of effects you could use putting text in grass. I thought this was a good idea because it seems like a lot of students are just counting down the moments until graduation. Aren't we supposed to be enjoying this time in our lives? But I know we all feel that sometimes. I like the idea of having insightful little messages posted around campus for students to ponder while walking to class. The typophoto discussion has really kept me thinking about how important we as designers can be in communicating a message, setting a theme, or affecting the ideas of people around us. This probably isn't the best theme to set on a college campus, but the thought is strong just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment