Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to My Favorite Stuff!

So last semester I participated in a blog like this for our Branding Class and really enjoyed it! I based my last project all on different fine art graffiti like an urban artist I like. His street name is Delta and he does really cool geometric stuff like this photo below.

Anyway I just have not been able to get out of the groove of loving his work (which isn't a bad thing haha) so I decided to kind of mimic his art again but mix it with some interesting Cedar City architecture and also with some more quotes I like.

Oh the quote again comes from the book "The Traveler's Gift" by Andy Andrews. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like it. It give me that,"what is that feeling," until I take a closer look and then I am like,"oh I see."

    ReplyDelete