Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day: Retro Posters

First off I LOVE MUSIC! What better place to find different types of fonts then a CD store? That is exactly what I did, I went to Groovacious today and HoLy CraP! They have so many different posters there that I was truly in heaven. I ask the guy if I could take pictures of the poster and he said yes. I guess my theme is places that have different types of fonts in one place. I also decided to make a quick retro band poster for my band, "Man In Brown."



2 comments:

  1. dude that's a good idea. You'll probably find a lot of unique fonts. Oh ya totally read that inscription too. It I were a screen writer I might consider making a movie out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are cutting it close with your band name. Looking at all the cool fonts and typographic treatment on band and gig posters is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete