Sunday, January 10, 2010

day seven: start here

So in thinking up ways I will apply my findings to the final project I reviewed my previous posts. I realized that if this is going to be a tour, I needed to find something that could start out a tour of Cedar City. I was driving back from St. George & realized that this Cedar City sign on the south of town was the starting point of my tour through Cedar (except I remember that the lights on the C's were burnt out when I first saw this sign).

Cedar is well know for it's festivities, which is one of the main attractions for those outside Cedar City. However, in my time being here I have never attended any of the festivities that many people travel to come see. It's funny that people outside of Cedar City can actually help define Cedar.

Again this can be compared to my continuing theme of whether the positive or negative space defines something. In this case, it's the negative space.

No comments:

Post a Comment