Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Best Homework Excuse Ever!

Ok so I think that I am back in the game... meaning I think that my computer works and I think I have gotten everything squared away so I can start posting again. Anyway for those who didnt know my apartment last week had a fire and that is why I havent posted in a few days. So here is a funny photo for you all of my apartment and the best homework excuse ever! Ok on a more serious note here are some photos of what the apartment actually looked like after the fire and why I havent been at school or participating in the blog.



Well it doesnt have much to do with typography by I thought that it would look cool and it is something that has, is and will influence me in life and art and everything else probably haha.
... oh and by the way no animals nor people were hurt in the fire so dont worry about what I wrote in the wall... It was a joke haha!

1 comment:

  1. First off I wanted to say sorry about the fire and I hope things are alright. That really suxs about the fire thing happening, but I got to admit that is when cool post. Even in a time of distress you keep on going. That's hardcore. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete