Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Kid From Cedar City : V

Ok, first off I don't think that anyone really reads these post. I mean I could be like blah blah blah yakkiddy smack smack blah blah blah. I bet I can even insult people and no one would even know! ....*sighs to himself* Oh well... Anyways I am putting up this post to show where I went o High School. I really don't have to much to say about it because I really didn't like my High School and there is way to many stories that I have of this school. The crazy thing is that one of the pictures shows a stone that has 2000 written on it. I remember when that put that stone up and behind that stone is a time capsule. Man I am old. Anyways...Blah blah blah red turtles and blue. I see you, you see me, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and some more blah.

2 comments:

  1. You know what? I am going to comment on my own post and because I can say blah blah blah blah! Is anyone else having this much fun as I am? blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah... i read these, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete