Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fresh Market comes to life



Many of you may have noticed that the old Albertson's sign is gone. Today, as I drove home from classes I saw that they were putting up the new sign so I stopped to take a few pictures. It's not every day that you get to see a new sign going up on a store front and I thought it was kind of exciting to see the progress come to life. I didn't of course take pictures of every letter as it went up, but you get the idea. I went back later tonight hoping they would have it all up and lit-up with bright new fluorescent bulbs, but they weren't quite done so I took another picture of it as it is, and the sign by the street of what I assume it will look like. Perhaps tomorrow I'll take another picture of it- if they have it done.

1 comment:

  1. I never saw a sign going up before. I think it is kind of cool. Thanks for the cool pics.

    ReplyDelete