Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 10: Jade Gelskey


Day 10: So today its going to be a little different. For this sign it is not really advertising an item of food or some kind of great deal on a meal. This sign is advertising the hours that the business is open. I think it is pretty interesting how this sign goes along the same lines as the others but works in a different way. Also the sign next to it has the actual food item.

I cant say I think this is really a better way of advertising for your business. Maybe if the sign on the left were a little larger and could compete with the breakfast one this whole thing might be more successful. I think that it is one important thing in business that you have to look at. What are you trying to sell exactly? If you want to try and get people to come to your restaurant why not advertise breakfast food since that is what people want. I suppose this post is me straying a little bit away from my point about unhealthy cuisine but I think its an important topic to look at and figure one blog post that talks about this is alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment