Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Type and Architecture

So I think that I have finally come to a conclusion on what I am want time to do for the final part of this project. I am pretty sure that I still want to try and make a cool possible kinetic type piece like before but instead of it being like the geometric graffiti I really like I think that I am going to do it more focused on the type and the architecture found in Cedar City.

OK now I know that we don't really have a super diverse design in architecture but there really are some nice and interesting old buildings here. This happens to be one the Leavitt Group Building, aka The Old Hospital. Anyway I am going to try try to adapt the next few post into some art which is what I am going to focus on. Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment