Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 5: Jade Gelskey


Day 5: Candy Cane Shake

Day 5: So for starters this shake sounds really icky. Candy canes, while good holiday treats do not translate to icecream very well for me. That aside, the design of the advertisement is pretty dang good. Almost makes me want to buy this drink....almost haha.

Again like the others the type is very bubbly and bold. They are using a thick font with a thick stroke. Super common I am noticing in all of these signs. Not to much text is used which again is very similar with the others and the feeling and vibe is the same.

I think that this design could use some improvement (placement of everything is quite strange) but it does go along with the theme so I thought it would be good to post up as another example of similar type usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment