Friday, January 8, 2010

Gym Flier ( Devo: day 5)


Gone are the days when I can see a home made flier, and not dissect it. It's kinda like when I am watching someone sing at church, and I ask myself "what would Simon say about this performance". Before American Idol, I just could enjoy average singing... Now I can't. I am starting to feel like I am the Simon of typography with my posts. So I think I will mix it up with a couple type signs I like around Cedar, not just the ones I don't like. I don't like being on the negative side always.

As I mentioned in class, I went to golds gym on Thursday night for Zumba (5:00 pm to 6:00 pm everyone should go!) I saw this flier up, and thought I would borrow it for the post. I love the correction on the "Your / you're", and the font handling on the top of the flier.

Devo

No comments:

Post a Comment