Friday, January 8, 2010

A Kid From Cedar City

Once again I am changing my theme. The whole finding spots in Cedar City for great typography was good idea but I kind of got sick of it. Today it came to me that I am probable the only person in class that grew up in Cedar City. The idea behind my theme is the history of Ceder City, but through the eyes of a person own history in Cedar City. I hope that made sense. I also wanted to make these series into a magazine layout. Each one of these photos will have a small article of my history of Cedar City. I hope this will work. Jay tell me if it doesn't so I can change my theme again.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea as far as it being your actual historical experience of Cedar. You're right, you have an advantage because most of our experiences here are within a very short time period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good to hear, but I hope that mean theme will work.

    ReplyDelete