Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 6: Jade Gelskey


Day 6: Pick Six (appropriate for this day :)

Day 6:

So for this one I wanted to look at the color of these advertising signs in Cedar City. I compared this to the other images I grabbed for the week and it is very similar when it comes to color with the rest. I did not want to look at color till a bit into the 15 days but I think its definitely part of what makes these signs so successful. Lots of bright, warm "happy" colors are used and I think this really helps the viewer feel welcome and excited. The color choices, had they been dark would not encourage the viewer to stop in and get a meal.

This one has almost neon colors and I really do think this helps grab the viewers attention. All in all I think it really adds to the success.

No comments:

Post a Comment