Monday, January 4, 2010

Caution... Important Quote!

OK OK maybe its not the most important quote but for a long time I have been wanting to make a book that has a bunch of inspirational type quotes that I like and do them in a cool designed way. I don't really think that is what I am going to end up doing with this project and will probably not make the book for a long while but that doesn't mean that these things don't influence my life. Anyway I saw this sign (or one just like it) on the doors of the science building while walking home. It definitely was not the actual typeface that caught my attention but the whole design itself, well actually mostly the color haha. And I think that sometimes that has to be a purpose in typography, not as much as its aesthetics as its legibility of clearness. So I thought of it as an interesting thing that struck me and I mixed it with a quote from "The Traveler's Gift" by Andy Andrews. Hope you all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment