Monday, January 4, 2010

Dirt Wanted

Everyday as I go into town, and return from town, I am confronted by this sign as I turn onto my street. In the middle of 5 acre lots, with $500K + homes on top of them... there is this sign. This sign makes me wish some faux Graphic Designer used Papyrus to cover it up. I have had dreams of sneeking over in the middle of the night, to tear it down. But every time something happens to it, the owner somehow puts a new, even more disgusting sign up in it's place. You would think it's only up for a month or so, but this is going on a year and a half. Is there some kind of type hit squad that can help?

Devo

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha...dirt. I don't know I kind of like the sign. I am not to sure why but I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me laugh..
    i think the sign is interesting in its own right. and i would MUCH rather see this than one set in papyrus. this has a lot of character and says a lot about the environment it is located in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you should design a awesome sign and put it up on top of that one haha!

    ReplyDelete