Thursday, April 15, 2010

brooklyn


This is Micah Lidberg's work. He does a ton with detailed pattern/texture over large color blogs. His work is really clean, but playful and complex.



Here are the original sketches, and a beginning comp. The textures were drawn with pen on tracing paper and scanned to be used in the final poster comp.



This is the final poster comp. Let me know what you think about colors (I'm not sold on them just yet). And of course any other criticism/thoughts you may have!


Aaaaand finally the typeface: Mine isn't vectorized..I'm sorry, that is a task for next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ari, your poster is looking really good! I don't really have anything big to say because it is looking so good. Up at the top on the light side of the buildings the detail lines are getting a little lost but I kinda like how certain things like that are falling into the background and the picture in a whole. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I really enjoy all of the textures and I think the the colors work well.

    ReplyDelete