Thursday, April 15, 2010

Farmer John


Here is my poster. Is it final....ummm not really, but it is sooooo close..well maybe kind of close.

Anyways Alexis Marcou breaks up his image and then incorporates his font with his image and that is what I end up doing with my poster. I took a picture of a farmer and then emulated the font with how the image looked. Like I said before, this is pretty close but yet I think that there is something that I can do even more. OH! I will also add my font alphabet in too but it might take me a day or two :)



4 comments:

  1. i think this is awesome. i would try to integrate your type and image more smoothly... they feel disconnected and this doesnt read as a poster to me quite yet. so close though! way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is more what we were talking about! much more farmer john than shady robot. I like how you've worked to break apart the image like your designer, its working much more smoothly than the first time around. I think if you connect your type and your image somehow (like Danelle was saying) you will be almost there. I also like in the first example you put up (its a tiger i think), there were some designs breaking the edges and forcing the contrast more. This might pull the composition together, just an idea to consider! I love the progress though, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris this is so much better... well actually I mean just much more fitting the idea and theme that we talked about. I think that you could include your type a little more into the picture and maybe make it a little more edge or choppy like with the lines and slices like you did with the picture of the farmer. Other than that it is looking really good!

    ReplyDelete